Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
You bet! Nothing better! Have you seen the Thomas' English Muffins French Toast flavor? Toasted with peanut butter! Mmmmm.....
(1)

Maple syrup with pb????
(1)

Waffles, not Belgian, and a bit of maple syrup with peanut butter! Mmmm...
(2)

Susan, Heard the song. Now I am thinking maple syrup and jam on pancakes with a side order of ham. Will wait til later though, it is 2:53 a.m.-going to sleep for my health! Thanks for sharing.
(1)

(obscure song, I know....but look up Prince and Muppets on Google - you'll get it.)
(2)

Since I am a teen of the late 70s and early 80s, and his passing is so recent:

Starfish and coffee...
Maple Syrup and Jam...
Butterscotch clouds and a Tangerine...
A Side Order of Ham...
If you set your mind free, baby, maybe you'd understand....
Starfish and coffee....Maple Syrup and Jam...

(sigh) why is it the death of some icons hit us so hard....
(2)

I think they got your number
I think they got the alias
That you've been living under

Calling GLORIA!
(1)

Gloria.

Hillsong
(0)

Angels we have heard on high
Sweetly singing in the night
And the mountains in reply
Echoing their joyous strains
G L O R I A , G L O R I A , G L O R I A
In excelsius deo

Calling gloria!
(0)

Van Morrison GLORIA!
(2)

"Gloria if everybody wants you,"
"Why isn't anybody calling."

"You don't have to answer"
"leave em hangin on the line"

"Calling Gloria"
(2)

"You really don't remember
All the voices in your head,
Calling, Gloria!"
(2)

Taking a nap, I awoke to someone calling, Gloria. After about 30 minutes, this guy was irritating, and people in the condos were shouting, Stop It! It was like a cat howling for it's mate. She must have locked him out.

I told my husband, someone is calling 'Gloria!'. Can't you go turn the hose on him?
He said, 'No, he's calling 'Stella'.

Lol. He had to explain the movie reference to me, "Cat on a hot tin roof."

Then, when the guy stopped yelling (it was Gloria), my Dh played the song,"Gloria!" out the window. Gloria by Laura Branigan/youtube.

Very funny, these full moons, really crazy, people's behaviors.
(3)

No not a Ho. I mean you are funny. LOL
(1)

Send you are such a hoot.
(1)

Last night I had a crazy dream
I sailed away to China
Cause I had to get my laundry clean

NOBODY's gonna slow me down, oh no
I've got to keep on movin.
(2)

I remember the bubbles when my Mom watched Lawrence Welk shows. Then, there was Mitch-somebody sing alongs-oh, 'Sing Along with Mitch'?

My favorite was The Andy Williams Show, when Donny & Marie Osmond would sing: "I 'm a little bit country, he's a little bit rock n' roll".

Ok, you can stop laughing!
(2)

Its time for the Lawrence Welk show! Well, it's not really my favourite, but mom seems to like it.
When I was growing up we didn't watch LW, my mom was more partial to Don Messer's Jubilee, too bad they don't air reruns of that show!
(1)

Snow this morning in Michigan....stopped for the rest of the day, supposed to start again sometime tonight. Our area should see very little, and what fell earlier today has already melted. East of us, they are supposed to get 6-8" of snow.
(1)

Cwillie-the same green as your Avatar used to be? The one I borrowed to use as a green splatt! during halloween and turkey day last year.
Consider yourself happy to be in a country that you won't have to flee from after the election. You know, come to think of it, I haven't even seen actual snow for years now. I would love to visit snow! I once drove from S.F. to Reno, stopped with my doggies who were up to their leg-tops in snow. They loved it!
(1)

What colour is envy again, green?
Just colour me green then Sharadale LOL
(0)

We just broke a heat wave and have a beautiful sunny day with temps of 73. They call this a cool front, lol. Lovely breezes and a great day to play outside with the dogs. I wanted to bring Mom out, but she isn't feeling well. I opened the blinds so she could get some natural light in hoping that would help her.
(1)

Woke up to snow on the ground this morning in SW Ontario... perhaps there is snow in Michigan too. 80 degrees sounds like heaven!
(1)

Susan, now has the cold weather sorted itself out?
We are having 80° weather, just after all the rain and unusually stormy skies have passed..Felt like I should just keep driving today, just go to anyplace.
(2)

The storm has passed, and we lucked out this time - it scooted north of us and pounded the upper part of MI with snow - we barely got a dusting. We're still dealing with the ice, but it would have been far worse if we had gotten the 5-10" they were predicting! I kept hearing ice hitting the house all night as it fell off the trees. Looks like we only lost a few branches from the trees, nothing major.
(1)

I would be too much of a chicken to freeze and be in the dark!
Stay safe, stay warm.
(1)

Thanks, cwillie....me too. I have too much work to do for that kind of stuff to be going on. Kind of flipped out a little bit earlier today when the power cut out for about 30 seconds and then came back on. So far, it's holding in there. Just checked the forecast, because all is quiet outside right now - just a fine mist of freezing rain. The backside of the storm is going to come around and smack us in a couple of hours with more snow and ice.
(1)

Ah Susan what can I say, better you than me? lol After all the hype yesterday we have had mostly rain, the yard is waterlogged and the eaves troughs are overflowing, but that is only a minor irritation. I hope you keep your power, nothing is as bad as freezing in the dark...
(2)

We're dealing with the sloppy spring storm right now. Ice everywhere, power lines down, trees falling over....lovely. My power is holding steady for now (fingers crossed that it stays that way), but has gone off and back on a few times. The weather reports say we're supposed to get 5-10" of wet, heavy snow yet today - guess we'll wait and see about that. Supposed to get pretty bad again tonight.
(1)

Sendme2help: Thanks for thinking of us back east with the first day of spring snow event. It wasn't as bad as we were supposed to get originally, so it was o.k. just messy. At this time of year the good thing is that it doesn't last either. This week the temperature was up one day, down the next. I personally don't like the yo-yo effect, but there are truly signs of spring (daffodil greens poking through, and the robins are everywhere)! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us here.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter