Follow
Read More
Hot lemonade? Never thought of that. Hmmm............
(4)

Well, this isn't dinner, but I woke up about midnight and wanted a large mug of hot lemonade and am enjoying it.🍋 Haven't had lemonade in a long time.
(6)

Fried Rice. Just a bag of Trader Joe's but I soup it up with extra peas, celery and carrots, my favorite parts. Add in a scrambled egg and easy-peasy set to go. Their pot stickers are good, too. I finally got a bamboo veggie steamer. I heat the pot sticker in that for 10 minutes and they are ready to go with Trader Joe's dipping sauce. A one woman advert for TJ today.
(7)

Some dirty rice
and later, I had a chocolate cake doughnut for dessert
(3)

Baked pork chops -salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. and applesauce and a big mug of tea.
(6)

Baked MahiMahi, jasmine rice, stir fried broccoli, asparagus and cauliflower.
(4)

Meatloaf, carrots and mashed potatoes.
(5)

My 2 besties and I reupping our tea parties. Today we went back to the last one we visited,, it was just as lovely and we could not even eat everything so I have scones for breakfast at work tomorrow. We had a squash soup, winter salad, the sandwich, dessert and scone tray, and tried 5 different teas.. maybe why we were so full,, my teeth were floating!
(6)

Thai Basil Chicken. Not easy, but fun and you could use a sous chef to prep for you. It comes out all Christmas colors of red, green and white. So I am ahead of the game. I used a bunch of online folks to learn to dupicate a recipe of Thai Basil Chicken I had in Washington State when last visiting my daughter. I like it hot, so it is burning lips for a few hours. But heat can be regulated.
(8)

I made pigs in a blanket...hahahahahaha
(2)

Still in hospital, but dinner was okay. Baked chicken, roasted vegetables, applesauce. Going home tomorrow.
(7)

Creamy Organic Squash Soup with pinto and dark red kidney beans, fresh spinach, Canadian bacon chunks and bacon bits.
Served with sourdough bread.

Happening now.
(5)

PamZ: We always use Seaside Seafood in GB - too far for you no doubt, but best crabs.
(2)

We had crabs on the deck,, in NOV !! Never had this happen before and I love it! Hubs got a 1/2 bushel yesterday and they were awful, so the place replaced them today and this bunch was awesome,, fat heavy and tasty.
(6)

ITRR, Your dinner sounds good. I had buttered toast.
(2)

This crazy time change. Changed my cellphone and I started my day wondering what's wrong with my clock, chiming too many times. I didn't know last night was that night.

Our time doesn't change but, it has felt like it did all day because I started at the wrong time. Sheesh!

Cwillie, I feel for you. My dogs go by the sun and this time of year they act like they are starving, even though their feeding time hasn't changed.

We enjoyed grilled ribeyes, sweet potato for me, baked for my honey, Caesar salad and loaded potato skins. Enough leftovers for the week, yay!
(2)

The hour gained last night....I am choosing to relive that hour twice at the dinner hour. I get a second chance, a do-over.

But it is only 1:40 p.m. Dinner is a long way off.

Avocado on toast will tide me over.
(2)

My clock says it's only 4:20, but my stomach says "where's my dinner?" ⏰🤣

I have a curry flavoured rice, chickpea and sweet potato pilaf in the fridge that just needs reheating, I think I'll cook some green beans to go with it.
(2)

Pork roast, mashed potatoes, kale.
(6)

Gershun, Everyone does need a treat now and then. But I do try to follow my restrictions.At least my blood sugar didn't skyrocket. I think the coffee put me 1.5 ounces over on my fluids which isn't terrible. I'll my dialysis tech about the fluid overage in the morning.
(2)

Ya gotta cheat eat occasionally Becky. Otherwise what's the point in living. Just saying...........
(3)

I cheated big time at dinner. One glazed Dunkin Donut and coffee with cream. My granddaughters stopped at Dunkin and I couldn't resist.
(6)

Cashew, Japanese pancakes are one of my favorite foods. They are so yummy!

We did breakfast for dinner. Ham, eggs, hashbrowns and toast. Nap time.
(2)

I made a giant cabbage pancake for brunch. (Okonomiyaki no meat)
I love savory stuff but don't get me wrong...I like sweet, as well.
(2)

Forgot to eat earlier, so @ midnight, serving Chicken Cilantro Mini Wontons added to Korean-Style Sweet Chili Hokkien Noodles, bok choy, carrots, cabbage and sesame seeds.

[Box was hard to read.] 💫

Vegetables were dried and in a miniscule amount. Feeling guilty. NOT.

Yum, it was a yummy treat. Not wanting to overeat this late at night, going back for more. Eating my feelings.
(2)

corn chips, salsa, and cottage cheese instead of sour cream.
(2)

Mmmmm, chili rellenos are so yummy.

We enjoyed dry fried pork chops, fried potatoes and green beans w/mushrooms and bacon.

Winter showed up overnight, so we needed some warm the blood type food.
(2)

My stepson brought a bunch of food from his Mexican restaurant. I had a chili relleno.
(2)

I just have to share that marmalade mixed into plain Greek yogurt makes an unexpectedly delicious dressing for fruit salad.
(6)

Roasted asparagus, broccoli and cauliflower and a salad.
(3)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter