Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
Way,

I just bought a new patio set a few days ago. I enjoy having coffee or tea outside and looking at my garden.
(5)

Thanks, Gershun.

Your words are comforting to me. You know the pain that I am feeling right now since you lost your brother too. Wow, 57. Far too young to leave this world.
(4)

Need, so sorry. I wish I had something to say that would ease your pain.

But I think maybe we need to grieve. Hopefully not for too long.

When I lost my older brother it hurt terribly. He was only 57. Much too young to die. Just as your brother was too young. I think when someone dies before their time it makes it that much harder for those left behind.

Be super kind to yourself.
(7)

Need,
Do something for yourself each day. Take a walk. Make a cup of coffee or tea. Sit on your porch .
(3)

You know, I think as we get older and we lose someone else it makes us think about our own mortality.

I would like to think that I am not afraid to die but in reality I am afraid to die. I’m not exactly sure why I am afraid. Possibly, it’s just fear of the unknown.

I am absolutely terrified of my husband dying before me. I don’t know how people go on after losing their spouse.

I know that I when my time comes around I want it to be quick. I never want to be a burden to my family. I don’t want to linger and suffer for a long period of time.

I suppose that I should be grateful that my brother didn’t linger. Maybe I am being selfish but I wanted to have more time on this earth with him.

I hate having this feeling of unrest. How does anyone come to terms with dying when our time comes? I don’t like thinking about this so deeply, but as I said when we lose someone it brings certain thoughts to the forefront of our mind.
(6)

Thanks, 97. It is a shock. I’m sorry for the loss of your brother.
(4)

Big hugs to you Need.
I am so sorry for the loss of your brother.
I lost my last brother this past Feb and it was a total shock.
Take extreme care of yourself.
(6)

Thank you, Pam.

My brother and I had our differences for sure. I’m so glad that we learned to focus on what we shared in common and we let the rest go by the wayside.

There was a time when I felt each of us were too stubborn to meet each other in the middle. Somehow we did and I am very grateful for that.

Sometimes my mom pitted us against each other and I think it took us thinking independently to realize who we were and how we felt.

I don’t understand why my mom did that because I know that she wanted us to be close to each other.

I try not to interfere with my daughters relationship with each other. Fortunately, they get along well.

Our kids need to be able to figure things out for themselves. They don’t need us to try and manipulate their emotions. Guidance and manipulation are two entirely different things.

My brother and I grew very close and I will miss him terribly.
(6)

Need I am so very very sorry. We are never ready for this sort of news.
(5)

NHWM, I am so saddened to hear your news. Despite some health issues, this was a total shock. So sorry. I hope in time, you have some fond childhood memories to think about. Sending (((hugs))).
(4)

NHWM,
So sorry for your loss.
(2)

Thanks, Alva and everyone.

I went to bed late. I did rest some. I just woke up.

I know that my brother suffered with his heart for a long time but it just doesn’t seem real that he is gone.
(7)

Need, I am so sorry for you loss.
(2)

Need, my deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved brother. Thinking of you.
(3)

NHWM, may you receive comfort from the Lord and peace that surpasses understanding.
(3)

So sorry for your loss, NHWM. 72 is not old. Life is so unfair.
(4)

Sorry for your loss NHWM. May God's peace and comfort aid you and your family.
(4)

I'm so sorry for your loss NHWM, the loss of a brother has it's own special kind of grief.
(3)

Dear Need, I'm so very sorry for the sudden loss of your brother.
(4)

(((((((Need)))))) So so sorry about your older brother. We are never prepared for this news and especially when it comes out of the blue and we don't know much about what happened. Hope you are getting some sleep. This is such a shock. Prayers for peace of mind for you and all family. Be sure to keep yourself hydrated and do eat a little as you can. You need it.
(6)

Need,
So sorry for the loss of your older brother.

💞🌹💞

Condolences to you and his family for this sudden loss.
(4)

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words.
(4)

Llama,

I guess I can go make some herbal tea. My mind is going in different directions. I hope that he wasn’t suffering horribly in the ambulance.

I wish I could have told him one more time that I loved him.
(5)

Need: I understand that you probably won't be able to sleep. What a terrible phone call to receive. I am so sorry. Maybe you can drink some chamomile tea. Be good to yourself.🧡
(4)

Llama,

Thanks, I can’t stop crying. Too upset to sleep. I will miss him.

My oldest brother died shortly before my birthday. Funny how now my other brother died in October too.

My brother died on his oldest son’s first year wedding anniversary. One son lives here, the other one lives in AZ.
(4)

Need: I am very sorry to hear the news of your brother's passing. I send you deepest condolences. Hugs. 💙💙💙
(4)

Way,

Thank you. I’m sort of in shock, he’s struggled for so long with heart disease and managed to come home. It’s hard to imagine that he’s gone forever now.
(7)

(((((Need)))),

So sorry for you and your family .
(4)

Just got an awful phone call from my younger brother. My older brother died. I’m so sad. I will be 68 this month. He was 72.

His wife was at work. He was in pain and he was going to the hospital in an ambulance. He died in the ambulance.

His heart finally gave out. They called my sister in law and told her that he didn’t make it.
(6)

Geaton: I may check out D-Mannose for DH. Thank you again.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter